Please read followings before making a reservation.
Please read followings before making a reservation.
* Please contact us for reservation by phone (047-380-5555) or contact
form on our website.
You can also check the availability beforehand.
* We can accept the reservation from 2 months before your preferred date.
* For the following reasons, we recommend that you make a reservation well in advance, at least one week before your preferred date.
· The closer your preferred date gets, the fewer there are seats left.
· It takes some time to complete the procedure of the payment for your reservation.
· The cancellation fee and the change fee incur, and the proportion of the cancellation fee is getting higher as the day nears.
･The reservations via contact form (on our website) must be made by 3 days before your preferred date at the latest.
Please contact us by phone if you wish to make a reservation for the next day or the day after next. (047-380-5555)
Advance payment online is required.
After making a reservation through the contact form or by phone call,
we will send you an e-mail with the payment procedure form attached.
Please enter your credit card number, the expiring date and the security code to purchase your ticket following the procedure.
Please note that there is a deadline for the payment, which is 48 hours after you receive the e-mail with the payment form.
Your reservation is completed when you receive booking confirmation slip by e-mail.
* We charge you only on a Japanese YEN basis.
Authorized credit card
The cancellation due to personal reasons incurs the cancellation charge
· Up to 8 days before the flight date: 0%
· From 7days before to 2 days before the flight date: 20%
· The day before the flight date: 50%
· On the flight date: 100%
The cancellation due to bad weather doesn't incur the cancellation charge.
If you wish to change your reservation (flight date, departure time or
course), please let us know by 2 days before your original flight date.
You may need to pay the change charge for the change of reservation made on the day or the previous day.
Change of the flight course and flight date may incur the amount of difference.
The flight course and departure time could be changed due to bad weather
or other inevitable reasons.
Please understand that your flight itself also can be cancelled for safety reasons.
We ask guests to check the flight status on the day.
If your flight is cancelled due to bad weather, please reschedule the flight date by the expiry date (within 2 months), or offer a refund.
If you don't make a rebooking or offer a refund by the expiry date, your reservation may become invalid and you might not be able to get a refund.
The cancellation due to weather condition or other inevitable reasons doesn't incur the cancellation charge. There are times when the difference of the boarding fee occurs when you change your course, date and time.
Your flight could be cancelled due to weather conditions or other inevitable
Please check the flight status before you come to the heliport on the day.
*** How to check the flight status on the day ***
Information service time : ※Regularly updated
SKY cruise : after 1:30pm
NIGHT cruise : after 3:30pm
· Phone : 047-380-3353 (From overseas +81(47)380-3353) ※Automated voice
· Website : Check the front page.
Please come to "URAYASU heliport". (Please refer to this page for further infomation about access.)
The minimum check-in time is 30 minutes prior to the flight departure time.
Please arrive at the heliport and check in by at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
* We request our guests to leave all baggage except for cameras in the
locker before boarding.
Cigarette and lighters, electronic devices including i-pod, food and drink are not allowed to carry in the helicopter.
(You can take your cell-phone, if you set "flight mode".)
* If you are thinking preparing a surprise gift for your companion, please consult us in advance.
* There is the strong wind blowing down from the main rotor when boarding and disembarking, so we recommend you don't take your hats or scarf in the helicopter.
* Cameras including Video cameras are only allowed to take in the helicopter
as long as you follow instructions below.
· Please switch off the flash function and never use it inside the helicopter.
· Please cover over the flashing part of your camera with a sticker given from our staffs.
· You go through the hanger and helipad on the way to the helicopter, please understand that photography
is restricted in those areas. (The photography is only allowed in the helicopter after takeoff.)
· Please refrain from taking photos when boarding and disembarking.
· Please refrain from taking photos of the pilot or cockpit inside.
· Please have good manners for other passengers on board.
The rotors of the helicopter are running when boarding and disembarking.
Our staffs will guide you to the helicopter in a safe way, giving a safety briefing before boarding.
Thank you in advance for your corporation.
What is the best thing that you are attracted to our services?
Helicopter cruising can be the best thing for any generations.
Enjoy Night Happy Hour at seaside Cafe
Sky sightseeing over Tokyo metropolitan area
Memory of your trip
Enjoy Helicopter Flight
2011.3 Male from America
Hello, I finished my Yokohama tour today and just wanted to say it was excellent. The staff were very helpful and courteous. My date was scared about flying and they were very nice in helping her not be scared. After flying, she said she had a great time and wants to go again.
My mom is visiting in a few weeks, and I will definitely book your services again.
2010.5 Female from Hong Kong
Hello, I would like to say that amazing Tokyo sky view and experience with helicopter So exciting!! Amazing experience with helicopter....
It's my first time to ride on a helicopter in Japan. That's very fantastic. I want to share my wonderful experience with people in the world.
I really recommend travelers visiting Japan Helicopter cruising provided by EXCEL AIR SERVICE.
Visit Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxsYUMhWv04 Thanks.